Cradle Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as Cradle) we take your privacy very seriously.
Please read this policy carefully. When you log in or use the Cradle website, it means that you have accepted the terms of this privacy statement. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal data, including our obligations and your rights when processing your personal data.
Cradle is subject to the Hong Kong “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486)”. We understand the important of protecting your personal data and thank you for your trust. We will keep your privacy in a cautious and confidential manner.
- Purpose of data collection
- Personal data collection
We will only collect personal data that you directly provide to us. For example, when you create an account on our website, use any social media or chat function on our website, fill in a form or contact us through other means, answer questionnaires, participate in promotional activities, leave a message on our website or social network, or submit any information to our website. We will also collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card information and other contact information or identification that you choose to provide for the purposes of selling, shipping, payment, and launching messaging services.
- Cookies data collection
We collect anonymous data from each visitor to the website to monitor the website traffic. We also use various technologies to collect information, which may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are files stored on your hard disk or devices memory, which can help us improve website services and enhance customer experience. Through the number of visits, we can know which type of product is popular with everyone. We may also use web beacons (also known as “pixel tracking”) to collect information. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- Collection of personal data
We collect and use your personal data to:
- Provide customer service and respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- Provide information about the company and our products, such as address books, events, promotional products, or competitions.
- Conduct surveys and analysis of research and statistics, products, and services to improve your shopping experience (we can customize our website according to your interests and provide you with specific products accordingly); and
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Confidentiality, disclosure, and security of personal information
- Unless we have obtained your written consent, the company will not use your personal data and contact information to conduct transactions for profit. The personal data collected and held by the company will be treated confidentially; however, if it is necessary to perform legal responsibilities in accordance with the provisions or requirements of the law, or provide services to you, or perform the original purpose of collecting personal data or a directly related purpose, the company may disclose such information to the following persons (regardless of whether they are in Hong Kong or outside Hong Kong):
- Courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government statutory or regulatory agencies, institutions, or organizations with jurisdiction
- The company’s contact company, participating in service sales and marketing or administration, or providing goods/services by sellers or contractors, agents, or other service providers
- Any other person who is responsible for the confidentiality of the company, including company group members, information technology consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have promised to keep such information confidential
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection service companies
The company will try its best to keep all personal data confidential. However, please understand that the company cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted data.
- Direct promotions
If you provide personal identification information, you may receive calls, text messages, emails and/or mails from Cradle from time to time, containing direct sales information about Cradle’s business promotion, product or service promotion offers.
If you do not want to receive the above marketing information, you can email to [email protected] or write letter to Cradle Company Limited, Unit C, 4/F, China Insurance Building, No. 48 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,
- Links to third-party websites
Cradle provides links to third-party websites, such as social buttons provided by services such as Website, Facebook and Instagram. Whenever you activate any of these connection URLs, such as clicking on any advertiser’s connection section, you have already left our company’s website and mobile application. After you leave the company’s website and mobile application, any personal data or any other information provided to any other organization is not within the control of the company. You have to bear all the risks of browsing or using other websites.
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]